Operational Dropzones im Winter
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: Operational Dropzones im Winter

Operational Dropzones im Winter 7 Jahre, 1 Monat her #12499

• matoli
  • User
Greetings,

I am a jumper from Finland currently on a working trip in Hannover and I would like to know if there are dropzones that operate in the winter time somewhere in Germany.

Preferably in the lower saxony region, but anything in a 1000km radius is accept able

Any help would be awesome, as I'm struggling to understand all the jump club sites I've found

Blue skies, Erno

Also, a magnificent google translation:

Grüße,

Ich bin ein Springer aus Finnland derzeit auf einer Geschäftsreise in Hannover und ich würde gerne wissen, ob es Dropzones, dass im Winter betreiben irgendwo in Deutschland sind.

Vorzugsweise in der niedersächsischen Region, aber alles in einem 1000km Radius akzeptabel ist:)

Jede Hilfe wäre genial, wie ich kämpfen, um all den Sprung club Websites zu verstehen bin ich gefunden habe: D

Blauer Himmel, Erno
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre, 1 Monat her von matoli.

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 7 Jahre, 1 Monat her #12500

Hi Erno!!
welcome in germany!
look on the left side of this page under 'Hauptmenü' and there under 'Sprungplätze'!!
then click on 'Übersicht aller Sprungplätze' and you will find the map of germany with all dropzones in germany.
I think, you mean 100km, not 1000km!
but, around Hannove, there's only the DZ 'Meissendorf', but this DZ is not open in winter, so you have to some km more as 100km.
the nearest DZ I know, wich is certainly open while wintertime, is Marl, ca. 200 km from Hannover.
perhaps DZ Münster (ca. 140km) operates on some weekends, you must look to their homepage.
please send me a PN (private notice) to get more informations!
BlueS Hermann
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: matoli

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 7 Jahre, 1 Monat her #12501

• matoli
  • User
Thanks a bunch, Hermann!

I really do mean 1000km. I travel about 300 days a year, so long trips are really no problem if I have nothing else to do

Marl looks like my option for the weekend, gotta try and make contact with them to be sure that they have operations. Their calendar sure says so!

Blue skies, Erno

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 7 Jahre, 1 Monat her #12502

about 550 km is paranodon, they also have open if its possible to jump on weekend. Look to www.paranodon.com and there is a actually facebook info and you can contact by handy.

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 7 Jahre, 1 Monat her #12503

I think Ganderkesee is also an option, 140 km.
www.yoursky.de/yoursky/aktuell.html

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 7 Jahre her #12647

• Olly
  • Administrator
Hi,

not sure if you are still looking for a drop zone near you. If so RAPA / Bad Lippspringe near Paderborn will be open for jumping every weekend from now on (weather permitting, check their face book page).

RAPA is a drop zone run by the British military so you need to speak English - which you obviously do
They now operate a Cessna Caravan or a Porter. It’s a 1:30 hour drive from Hannover.

See you there
Mein Sprungplatz Sonstiges:
Skydive Zweibrücken DZ-Manager - The sexy manifesting Software
Telefon: +49 160 99449790 Naturalobligation
info@pink-zw.de
Ein Service von Sprungplatzkarte.de und mySkydive.de

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 3 Monate, 1 Woche her #20744

• hdfhdv
  • User
Nachdem die Sprungplatzkarte nicht mehr geht - gibt es im Süddeutschen Raum Dropzones die auch Winterbetrieb anbieten?

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 3 Monate, 1 Woche her #20745

• Franco
  • User
Paranodon Illertissen springt manchmal im Winter aber nur wenn sich genug Leute zusammenfinden, manchmal kommen dazu Mails an die Springer.

Aw: Operational Dropzones im Winter 3 Monate her #20746

• Maria
In Zweibrücken kann man im Winter 2019 aus der Pink springen, www.pink.at/
einige Termine:

26.-27. Januar
2.-3. Februar
16.-17. März
23.-24. März

Näheres auch auf der FB-Gruppe: www.facebook.com/groups/sunnyzwei/
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: Olly, smu, Maria
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.20 Sekunden